Tractor Caravan & Show
Tractor owners are encouraged to participate in the 8th Annual Iron County Fair Tractor Caravan and Show to be held September 1-3, 2012. The Caravan and Show are sponsored by the Color Country Antique Machinery Association. The Cedar Breaks Model A Ford Club will participate in the caravan.
The Caravan will start in Cedar City at the Central Iron County Water Conservancy District Office Parking Lot at 88 E. Fiddlers Canyon Road (1900 N-South of KB Express) at 9:00 am on September 1. Trailers, trucks, etc. can be left at the parking lot. The Caravan will travel 28.5 miles to Parowan via the Parowan Gap and will be at the Lion’s Park by 1:30 pm.
Rules for the caravan are as follows:
- Tractors can be any make, model or year.
- Drivers must meet state requirements.
- Tractors should have slow moving signs on them.
- Tractors are encouraged to fly big American Flags.
- Family members or others may ride on tractors or in towed vehicles, but driver is responsible for their safety.
- Tractors will travel in one of two groups, those which can travel 7 mph and those which are slower.
For more information and an application contact Sheridan Hansen at 435-586-7512 or the Fair Office.